Sunday, October 19, 2014

Update on my life - October 2014 - Part Three

Oh my god, he is back in the hospital! Yesterday morning after walking to the bathroom (on oxygen) his oxygen level dropped (again) to the low/mid 70s. I told him that is he didn't call 911, I was going to. He called.

Their diagnoses, respiratory distress, back to the emergency room again. I don't really remember how I got there (couldn't go in the ambulance), but they wanted to admit him to that hospital. I insisted they send him to Kaiser Modesto, and they finally gave in.

He is in Intensive Care, and has good people working for and with him. He told me to go home and come back tomorrow, so I am waiting for my step-daughter to pick me up.

I will let you know how it goes.

Suggestion & requests for files always welcome.

Judy
Website

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have a question or request - PLEASE leave your email address so I can respond, THANKS! :)