Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Results #1 - Arthroscopic Surgery on my Knee

I didn't get all nervous until I got into the pre-op, then I started talking my head off the the nurse while she was getting everything ready. After they gave me the sleepy shot, I made it almost the the operating room before I was out.

When I woke up in recovery, I was groggy of course, but right away I noticed that I did not have any pain in my knee!!! After water, crackers & a Norco (Vicodin on steroids), I was ready to go home.

When we got home, I settled on the couch with my pillows to watch TV, but fell asleep until 6:00, got up, went potty and while walking back to the couch realized "no pain" in my knee. Slept some more, eat dinner, watched some TV and went to bed

Woke this morning to some pain behind my knee, but I know that is recovery pain, not knee pain. I will be spending the next couple of days on the couch with my card-making supplies and my swap projects, my magazines and watching "my shows" on TV. I like the paranormal & ghost shows but I don't get to watch them most of the time because I baby-sit my grand-daughter & those would scare her. And my hubby doesn't like them either, but this week I get to watch them because "I am recovering".

So far I am happy with the results, I will know more them the swelling goes down. Thanks for the prayers, I am sure they helped.


Suggestion & requests for files always welcome.

See you soon!
Judy
Website

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have a question or request - PLEASE leave your email address so I can respond, THANKS! :)