Sunday, November 2, 2014

Update on my life - October 2014 - Part Four

This is now, officially, the WORST year of my life!

The short story is, he fought the good fight, and in the end, he went home to heaven.

I know is was for the best, he out of pain and in our fathers arms. I know his Mom & Dad and brother, were there to meet him when he arrived.

At least 70 people from his work were at the memorial, along with our kids & my family. The memorial was wonderful, many good stories relayed to us. We ended the memorial as he had requested many times through the years, with a song from Alan Parsons Project "Old & Wise". I think that song made just about everyone break down & cry.

I know live will go on, but I miss him deeply every day

Suggestion & requests for files always welcome.

Judy
Website

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have a question or request - PLEASE leave your email address so I can respond, THANKS! :)