Saturday, January 24, 2015

I sold my old house!

I listed this house (my old house) on Saturday morning and Saturday evening the realtor called and said that one of the people who looked at the house (there were only 3 of them) wanted the house. They came back Sunday & looked again and then submitted an offer. I got exactly what I listed it for, and since I listed it "as is" I don’t have to put any money into the house at all.

My realtor said that having a house sell on basically the first day listed for exactly asking price is almost unheard of. I truly believe that Mike is looking down and helping out with all this.

Next stop, PACKING - lots and lots of packing.

Judy
Website

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have a question or request - PLEASE leave your email address so I can respond, THANKS! :)