Friday, June 24, 2011

Diet Progress #1

The liquid diet is going pretty well. The only difficult part is remembering to drink my 4 16-ounce bottles of water. No, I do not buy bottled water; I have a 16 ounce container that I fill up. Only use real bottled water on my walks and such. Anyway, I have lost 6 pounds since Monday!

I've been walking the dogs every morning and then doing 15-20 minutes on the Wii Fit. Let me tell you, it isn't easy, especially if you are not coordinated. But, I press on because I know that I need the exercise both for losing the weight and to make it a habit for life (YUCK!)


Suggestion & requests for files always welcome.

See you soon!
Judy
Website

No comments :

Post a Comment

If you have a question or request - PLEASE leave your email address so I can respond, THANKS! :)